Re: Busy Week with Graduation

 

Hello Family!

So I´m sorry to not have sent many pictures nor written much in these last couple of weeks. I´m afraid that today won´t be so different, but I´ll be able to share much more with each of you in person very soon. It makes me so happy to hear about all of the great things that are happening there at home and I really am excited to see each of you and be there with you, but it is really hard to leave behind all of these things here that I love so much. I want you to know that I´m giving it all that I have and then giving what´s left to find that there´s still more to give... then I´m giving that too. I don´t want to leave behind anything, not one bit. We´re going to baptize this weekend a mother and her son and we´re working really hard to reach our weekly goals. Long ago I lost myself in this work and I almost don´t want to have to find myself again. I want for this week to be the very best week that I have had in my whole mission. Know that there is a missionary down here who hasn´t given up yet and really loves being here.

I hope you all have a great week as well,

Elder Bever

 

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Sandy Bever <jsbever@molalla.net> wrote:

What a week! With all of Emily’s graduation activities things have been pretty busy around here.  Last Friday the girls did a sleep over at Grandma’s house with all the girl cousins as well as Emily and Audrey went to the leadership overnighter but came home late at night so they are now trying to catch up on sleep and get ready for finals tomorrow.  Emily’s last day of school is Tuesday with Sports Awards that night, then Wed Emily is going to the BYU Alumni Banquet Dinner at Langdon Farms Golf Course and Thursday is her Baccalaureate while Dad and Audrey are going to Nicholaus’ concert at his high school where he’s playing a saxophone solo so I guess it’s a big deal.  They should be moving to Massachusetts the week after you come home so I’m glad you’ll get to see them before they leave.  Then Friday Mom and Thomas fly in and then Sat. we are having a brunch/ graduation party for Emily just before the ceremony.  Then that afternoon is Emily’s graduation and that night I’m helping out with the Grad Night Party.  Then Sunday is Emily’s Seminary Graduation.   Phew!   So then we can focus on your homecoming.  I know it’s probably weird to think about coming home but we’ll do the very best we can to help you “acclimate”.  Maybe we can plan a trip to the temple right when you get back, and we also have a ward service project you can help with as well.  I’m sure the ward missionaries would like your help as well.  Whatever you are comfortable is fine with us.  Don’t forget to take lots of pictures.  I’m working on putting a missionary photo album together with all your pictures for you as well.  I loved looking at all the different people you’ve taught.  We’ll have a wonderful week. (I know I say that in every email but I really do hope you have wonderful weeks every weekJ)   Love, MOM

 

Hi Elder!

 

I hope you are taking TONS of pictures this week because you will regret it later if you don’t. I feel like Thomas did not take that many pictures. I was just thinking, mom should have attached a copy of the poem grandma Jefferies wrote about Sidney’s wedding! It was so funny and just plain weird. Speaking of grandmas, Grandma Bever threw a slumber party for all of us girl cousins at her house on Friday night because Jessica is moving.  We had a great time.

There’s more to tell but I want to save more to talk about when you get home!

Love you!    Emily

Comments