We found a cyber that has air conditioning!

 Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 4:07 PM
To: Jim And Sandy Bever
Subject: Hello!

So today we found a cyber that has air conditioning so that's always a good thing. Well I hope everyone
had a good week and that everything is going well. I had a pretty good week, no baptisms but we went
all over Nicaragua. Elder Paz and I got a call that we were needed to go to another zone in the mission to
work with the missionaries there for a couple of days this week, so we went and spent the day in
Juigalpa on Thursday. It was fun to get to know other elders and see the sights a little bit. We had a
pretty long 6 hour bus ride to get there and when we got there we found out that Juigalpa is built on a
bunch of hills and its really steep in places, consequently the missionaries there stay fairly fit (might not
be such a bad place for me). But the drive there reminded me a little of eastern oregon because it was so
long and everything was so dry. Then today we went to a volcano as a zone that's really close to my area
here in Granada. Its called Mt. Mombacho (you can google it, if people still do that in the civilized
world). It reminded me a lot of hiking at home because we were a little higher and it was a little colder
so things didn't look so different. Here 's some pictures.
So I sweat a lot. So much that I drink a ton during the day and then at night when I get home I wipe my
forehead and all of this white powdery stuff is left on my fingers ... its salt. But I have a great missionary
tan line. Well tomorrow we have changes so we '11 see who stays and who goes, I hope I stay and I
imagine I will.
Well I'm learning a lot about love right now and what I should be doing if I really love those around me.
I sure hope they know how much I love them. I feel like I'm really making my Heavenly Father proud
of me every day that I'm here and I know that He trusts me a lot. I love him and know that He loves me.
Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you all though, I know that I am greatly loved and perhaps more
than I deserve, but perhaps that's the key to be worthy of the love that others have for us. I hope you
have a wonderful day today and remember how much you are loved too.
Love,

Elder Bever









Comments