How Time Flies Sometimes...
We had a pretty good week and it sounds like you all had a
pretty long one too. Things are good here in Juigalpa and I´m still enjoying
every minute that I have to be a missionary.
You´ll have to congratulate David and his fiancee for me. I
figured that he´d be one of the first to get married. I hope that Emily can
recuperate quickly this week, I´m not sure what it takes to recover from
tearing a hamstring, but I´m sure that things will go well. Audrey looks good
in her pictures from the track meet, it sounds like she´s found something that she
likes.
So on Saturday we were supposed to baptize two people. Katia
is a woman that we´ve been teaching now for a while and she needs a little more
time to prepare herself but I know that she will be baptized very soon. Jafet
never got permission from his mom to be baptized on Saturday either, but I know
that she´ll come around eventually as well. It was kind of hard not baptizing
like we had planned on but I realize every time that I encounter tough
situations like this that I just have to keep turning out and thinking about
others. My greatest joy comes from greater service to others. Its always hard
when we reach the limit where our agency can´t cross over into the agency of
others, but I am happy as long as I keep pushing and looking for ways to help. I
love being a missionary, even on the hardest days. I´m sorry to not have
attached pictures lately. I haven´t been taking a whole lot but I´ll repent
this week and make up for it.
I hope you all have a wonderful week,
Love Elder Bever
Comments
Post a Comment