Last Email!

 

I really like the picture taken of Emily´s graduation! You all look great and I can´t wait to see you in person.

So I have a whole lot of things to say but I think I´m going to wait three more days to say them in person also :) I just finished the best week of my mission. I´m working so hard. We baptized Katia and her son Fernando on Saturday and I can think of no better way to finish my mission than their baptism. I am happy. I love being a missionary and its going to be really hard not being one anymore. I have a wonderful experience with President and Sister Russell on Friday when I went in for my final interview and I love them very much. I have a bunch of pictures for you all and I´ve been taking a ton. I hope everyone has a wonderful three days and I am so looking forward to seeing you so very soon. I love you.

Elder Bever

I talked with President Russell about the last couple of days and there isn´t much down time. I´ll be sure to keep myself pretty busy. These last couple of days have been some of the most solemn for me of my mission as I´m trying to take in everything one last time before I´m released. I really do love being a missionary.

See you very soon,

Love Elder Bever

 

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Jim Bever <jsbever@molalla.net> wrote:

Hi Ethan,

There's been lots going on here as I'm sure you know.  It's been good to have Thomas here.

Last week Audrey and I went to Nicholas' jazz band concert - he was great, I had no idea.

It will be nice for you to see Mike and Amy's family before they move to Massachusetts - it looks like things are moving forward with their house there.

I'm sure you're making the best of this week.  It was frustrating for me the last couple of days on my mission.  We reported to the office a couple of days before leaving, and there was very little to do.  I would have preferred to stay in my area until the last minute.  I hope you'll be able to control your schedule for as long as possible.

Have a great week, be safe, and enjoy every minute.  Love Dad.

- Jim Bever


Comments