Mother's Day
Like I promised last week I finally have pictures for you.
So this week we had transfers. I´m still here in Juigalpa
with Elder Mundell (from Idaho) like before, but our son left and went to
Granada (in my second area). Here´s a couple of pictures of the transfer
meeting we went to in Managua. I miss Elder Collado a lot, I don´t think I´ve
missed any other companion more than I`ve miss him and I hope I can see him
once more before I go home. He is a district leader and senior companion and
he´s sure to have a lot of success in his mission.
I have another son though! His name is Elder Mateo, he´s
from the Dominican Republic. He´s a little shorter and has a Caribbean accent.
He is the only one from his family that is a member and he´s a 5 year convert.
He´s a lot different than Elder Collado but I love him still. We´re working
really hard in our area. I don´t think I´ve ever in my mission worked harder
than I am now.
As far as Mother´s day goes, We have sacrament meeting from
2 to 5 our time (not sure what time that is) so at 6 our time would work great
for me. I just received an email from President that says that we have 30min.,
and I can only talk with Mom and whoever else is there with her in the house (I
think that means that I can´t do a group skype), so hopefully the reception is
good. I´ll get back on my email on saturday morning at 10:00am to confirm the
time that we´ll skype and I´ll just skype from here in the church. So send me
an email before Saturday morning to confirm the hour that we´ll skype on
Sunday! That´s in less than a week!
Well I´ve run out of time but I love you all very
much,
Elder Bever




Comments
Post a Comment