Hi Again from Dad...

 

Thanks for writing, I don´t have a whole lot of time to write but it sounds like things are going well at home. I love you and am grateful for all you do,

Elder Bever

 

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Jim Bever <jsbever@molalla.net> wrote:

Hi Ethan,

I hope things are going well and that your investigators are progressing.
The girls had a good weekend - both are going to State in the 800 and the 4 x 400 next weekend.
Be sure to wish mom a happy birthday today.
I talked to Thomas this weekend, he seems to be doing well.  We look forward to seeing him soon also.
Emily received several scholarships last Wednesday - there's one more to be announced the 1st of next month.
Mike and Amy are trying to find a house in Massachusetts.  They're planning to be living back there for his new job after school gets out.
We'll let you know how things go at State.
Have a great week - love Dad.

- Jim Bever


> On May 12, 2014, at 2:09 PM, Ethan Bever <ethan.bever@myldsmail.net> wrote:
>
> Well I don´t have a whole lot more to talk about I don´t think, but it was really good to be able to talk to you all yesterday. I´ll be sure to take lots of pictures this week and send you all a good email next week. Tell Grandma Bever and Grandma Hansen that I wish them a happy mother´s day as well and I hope Mom´s day yesterday was wonderful. Tell Thomas that I said hi and would have loved to be able to talk with him yesterday as well, but that it will probably just have to wait until next month to be able to say hi in person.
> I´m giving my all for these last few weeks that I have left and it means a lot to me to finish really well. Thank you for all you do for me,
> Love,
> Elder Bever

Comments