Happy Birthday, Mom!
I would have liked for this to go out sooner, but we were
busy celebrating birthdays here in the zone. There is an here who is serving in
Bluefields who´s birthday is today as well (I told him I was celebrating his
birthday but I was celebrating yours too). We bought him a pinata that looked
like a missionary, threw about 20 eggs on him, and had pizza.
So tomorrow we´re off to Managua for a Multizone activity so
there are 8 more missionaries here in our house for the night than there are
normally so its a party.
I was thinking about Mom´s birthday throughout the week and
I really hope she knows how much her half-Nicaraguan son loves her.
I realize a little more every day how much Heavenly Father
also loves his children...US! I am so loved that we were blessed with a
baptism! Eberth is Lester´s little brother that is going to turn 12 next month
and there was a super crazy story behind his big day. So his baptism was
planned for 5pm saturday night but he nor anyone else showed up for another
hour. We thought that the only place where he or a member of his family could
be would be in the local rodeo that there was at the same time. We ran there
and amidst all of the alchocol and drunks running around with vomit and urine
and spit running down from the bleachers we were able to find a member of his
family and Eberth as well. It was a miracle and I was so happy.
So I went to the Rodeo and Bluefields this week. I´m going
to miss going to that special part of the world and I enjoyed spending time
with the missionaries there that I love.
I love you all so much...especially Mom :)
Love,
Elder Bever




Comments
Post a Comment