Email from Dad about Time..
I completely agree with you and try so hard every day to
appreciate all that I have. I´m going to miss being a missionary and all that
comes with it. I hope you have a great week and we´ll talk in 6 days!
Love,
Elder Bever
On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Jim Bever <jsbever@molalla.net>
wrote:
Hi Ethan,
I hope your day is going well, and that this message reaches you in time.
I have a few minutes while waiting for an appointment.
I've been reflecting on how much I've begun to appreciate the little things.
There is so much around us that often goes unnoticed or unappreciated.
Wether it be our surroundings or a brief thought or experience, I've been
trying to be a little more aware and more importantly more grateful for
everything - especially the small things.
I hope you can enjoy this last month or so in Nicaragua. Time certainly
is fleeting. I know you'll make the best of it. Be sure that as you
try to do your best with the remaining time that you find the joy and
appreciation of your opportunity to serve there.
Have a great week. Love - Dad.
- Jim Bever
Comments
Post a Comment