I'm a Dad!

 

So I had a really great week!

But it sounds like everyone there is taking advantage of the snow and the free time that comes with it. For Emily, from what I remember I didn´t apply for very many scholarships and didn´t get as many as I was thinking, but it sure made it nice to think that while I was at BYU i had a little help with tuition.

First of all on Tuesday we heard that Elder Tadiello was going to have changes and at the same time Elder Franco (my trainer) told me that he was going to have another grandchild! So we got to Managua and a really missionary got up to bear his testimony, who I thought was from the states. I think from all of the missionaries that came, he was the one who will make the most of his mission. President first told us who were the new zone leaders and Elder Mundell from Idaho is my new companion here in Juigalpa! He and I have a lot in common and we are going to get along really well. Then President announced those who were to receive their new missionaries as trainers and Elder Mundell and I are now the proud parents (I´m the dad) of Elder Collado from Costa Rica! I already have trained with Elder Garcia before, but now it feels a lot more important. I haven´t felt more like a father than now. I´m so excited for our area and our companionship. Lester and Zelenia are getting baptized this week and here´s the picture we´re going to use for their wedding invitation. They are the ones that want to name their first son José Smith. I love them a lot.

Also here´s a couple of pictures from Sister Russell with PB&J sandwiches at the mission house, and I DROVE!!! President and Sister Russell came to Juigalpa to do a District audit and she and my companions drove around checking on houses. 30 driving minutes of fame.

So I´ve got to go but I love my mission and you guys very much. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Elder Bever

Oh and Elder Collado, my son, has his birthday on the 25th of this month and of course mine on the third, but if you could send him something in the next package that comes out that would be absolutely wonderful! and I could always use lots more shirts, that foot spray was really good, but you just have to make sure its closed in the package. Also ties are always welcome :)

This is all :) thank you










Comments