From Hermana Russell

 

Dear Bever Family,

 

I thought you might enjoy a few photos of Elder Bever in recent unexpected mission moments.  He was so happy in both cases, finding joy in simple moments.

#1 PB & J at the mission home.

#2, 3   Yesterday, I let him drive President's car with strict instructions not to have any kind of accident...........he didn't let me down.

 Thank you for raising such a wonderful son.  Elder Bever is a great missionary in whom President and I have great confidence.  He is always watching for ways to help others, he is hardworking and kind.   I am honored to know him and to consider him "mine" for these few months.  

Hermana Russell

From: Peggy Russell <peggyrussell.lds@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Subject: Photos for you
To: "ethan.bever@myldsmail.net" <ethan.bever@myldsmail.net>

Elder Bever,

Priceless mission moments of a different kind......eating a PB & J with a glass of real milk at the Mission Home. 

And here you are driving President's car yesterday doing house inspections with me. Accompanying us are your trusty companions, Elder Mundell and your son, Elder Collado.

We love you and appreciate the goodness in you.

Hermana Russell









Comments