I like your Pictures!
So it sounds like your week went pretty well or at least
that´s what the pictures seem to say. I´m sorry that I don´t have any good
photos to send you for this week, but next week I should be able to send you
some. I don`t have on me my driver´s license number right now but I`ll have to
email it next week. I hope that that`s okay. But I hope everything turns out
well for Mom in her work.
This week we spent a couple of days in divisions with the
other missionaries in the zone and it is still taking me a while to adjust to
being alone on the bus between the districts here. We just have to plan it
really well so that one of us doesn`t get there waiting for the other while he
gets there. We did have our multi mission conference on Friday though. We got
on the bus really early Friday Morning and made our way out to Managua where we
waited with the North mission in the chapel for the Elder Ochoa his wife, Elder
Soares (the President of the Quorum of the Seventy) and his wife and the two
mission presidents and their wives. They were incredible! Elder Soares is from
Brazil so Elder Tadiello was going to have to translate for his wife in so we
sat right up front. In the end he didn`t have to translate but we got to sit
really close. Sister and President Russell both spoke (sister Russell for the
first time in Spanish) and they both did a great job.
We brought a family to church yesterday that now has gone
twice so they will be baptized in February. We love them very much. If I might
ask a favor... could you please put their names in the temple for me? Their
names are Lester and Zelenia and there is another family that
didn`t make it to church but we equally love them and they`re going through a
lot of challenges right now. Their names are Fernando y Jeris. Thank you
for that and my hope is that you too can feel a little of the missionary spirit
that I feel every time I visit them as you help me out with this. I wish I had
more time to write but I really do love each of you very much. Have a wonderful
week,
Elder Bever
Comments
Post a Comment