Hello from Juilgalpa!
Thanks for keeping me posted on what´s going on there at home, it sounds like things are going well and aren´t too out of the ordinary.
So everything´s just about normal here in my area with Elder Tadiello and Elder
Hernandez. Today we just went and bought food at the store and are writing now
so its pretty boring I suppose, but the next Preparation Day will have to be
better. I got a call from Elder Velasquez and he said that he received the
package that you sent. He was very grateful and I think he´ll be sending an
email your way so you´ll just have to translate it.
We have some really special investigators right now and
we´re excited to be teaching them but it was hard yesterday because no one came
to church. I love them a whole lot and sometimes I´m not sure how to feel
giving everything for someone that I just met and who has a posibility of not
getting baptized. I suppose that in the end its just faith that we have to have
that the people that we teach will make it in the end and that it will
be worth it to give it my all. I love them a lot and I´ll have to send pictures
of them for you next week. Sorry this week I don´t have any pictures for you.
On Friday we will have a joint mission conference with
President Soares from Brazil and Elder Ochoa who is from the area presidency.
It will be fun to be in a room with almost 400 missionaries and see these
apostles come to visit us. I am convinced that it will be a memorable spiritual
experience.
Well I think the time is coming to an end to write and I
wish I had more to say but know that I am doing great. I know that I am loved
and that there are great things waiting just up ahead. Thank you for all you
do,
Elder Bever
Comments
Post a Comment