This last Wednesday I had Changes!

 

Hi Family! 

This last Wednesday I had changes! I am now serving in a city called Juigalpa. After 7 months in San Marcos it made it hard to have to say goodbye, but after a 3 hour bus ride out to Juigalpa, I realize that there are a lot of things ahead of me as well. Here´s a couple of pictures from the day that I had to say goodbye to everyone there. (Don´t worry, I´ll be sure to get Elder Velásquez´ things to him for Christmas). Still haven´t received packages, but they´ll get here eventually.

My new companion´s name is Elder Tadiello. He´s from Brazil and he and I came into the mission at the same time. He´s really great and I think we´re going to do well in Juigalpa (you should google it). I´ll send you a picture of him and my area next week I hope. 

Something that everyone in the mission knows about and looks forward to is that in the zone where I now am, there´s an area called Bluefields (you can google that place too). As part of my responsibilities here now, I´ll be going there in a 3 hour bus ride after the 2 hour bus ride that takes to get to Juigalpa and then I will be spending another 2 hours in a little boat called a "panga" to be able to get to the port city where they speak creol. I´ll have to let you know how that goes when I end up going. But I really like our area too and I think as a zone and a companionship we´re going to have a lot of success.

For Christmas, the 25th I can SKYPE you all and I was thinking of ding it from the chapel in Juigalpa at 1:00 in the afternoon if that´s okay with you. You can write me next week to make sure that still works and everything.

Well I have to go but know that I love you all very much and am looking forward to hearing form you next week.

Love,

Elder Bever

Oh and Merry Christmas! only 9 more days until get to talk to you!

 



Comments