Happy New Year!

 

Date: Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Happy New Year!
To: Jim And Sandy Bever <jsbever@molalla.net>

Here´s some pictures of my week after SKYPEing you all. It was really nice to be able to talk to you and perhaps they were the shortest 40 minutes of my mission. Thank you as well for the letters you all wrote and I enjoyed reading them very much, in fact I´ve read them 3 times through. The photo you sent also was very nice and Sister Russell put it in a powerpoint with music and showed it on Friday in our Multizona. I´ve always thought that I have a pretty attractive family, we just need a funny, handsome, tan guy in there somewhere.

After SKYPEing, Elder Tadiello talked with his family later that night and his family was very happy to see him and very sad to have to say goodbye. We later had a district from another town about an hour away come and stay the night in our house on the 26th so that at 4:30 the next day we could leave to go to Managua. The bus had air-conditioning and I was able to sleep the 4 hours to get there. President Russell spoke as well as Sister Russell (well Pte. Russell translated for her).

All in all I had a very nice Christmas and didn´t eat too much and we were able to keep ourselves very busy with all we were doing.

All of the packages you sent made it here alright except for the one for Elder Velásquez, but I´m sure it will make it here soon. Please tell Jenny, John, and Mackenzie that I am very grateful for their package that they sent and that it means a lot that they thought of me. Also I wasn´t able to get an email out to Grandma and Grandpa Hansen last week, but I´ll try to say thank you now.

Well here´s some pictures of my week and I hope you all have a wonderful one too.

Love,

Elder Bever






Comments