Hello!


Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 4:23 PM

To: Jim And Sandy Bever
Subject: Hello

Thanks for keeping me posted on things from home... I´m pretty sure I start every letter home like that every week. But like I always say it really is nice to hear about life back home. Things are good here and we just finished our zone activity at the beach again. We rented a private bus and made sandwiches and played soccer. It was nice to get the whole zone together, being such a big zone is sometimes hard to get together, but I really enjoy being with them.

Things are looking good for the zone as I think this month we will break the record for baptisms in the zone. Elder Velasquez and Elder Sanchez are both doing really well but we´re getting ready for changes coming up. Its been really nice to be able to work more with the zone by doing divisions, but Elder Sanchez will probably be receiving a new assignment next week and it very well could be that I will too. I really like it here and it would be hard to have to leave.

This last weekend we had a really nice activity as a ward. First we had 4 baptisms from other missionaries in the ward and the service was incredible. I could feel the spirit stronger than what I remember in other baptismal services. We later had a nice dinner for all of the recent converts and mine showed up. I am so proud of them and so gad to be "their" missionary.

Oh, I almost forgot. My shirts are looking pretty bad by now. The collars on almost all of them are worn out but I think I´ll be okay for another couple of weeks. I can buy some here but you can also send me some, not sure which would be cheaper or better. Write me next week and let me know what you would prefer and I´m fine with whatever. Other than that, I´m doing really well and loving every minute that I have here.

Have a great week

Love,

Elder Bever

Oh and here´s the picture of our zone (there´s the shirt Thomas gave me) at the beach and the picture we were taking when my camera fell and broke... its fine now but it made for a pretty good picture.




Comments