I should think of a more creative subject heading
Sent: Monday,
March 11, 2013 1:57 PM
To: Jim And
Sandy Bever
Subject: I
should think of a more creative subject heading
So it sounds like everyone had a good week,
I did to. We baptized again this last Saturday, no families
but three kids. They're really cool and although the baptizmal service wasn't very heavily attended, it
was nice. Here's a picture.
So last Monday after writing home, we went over to the house of the branch president and they threw
me a suprise birthday party. It was really nice of them and it helped me to remember that I'm loved from
Central and North America. Elder Paz bought me a cake and apparently the tradition here is to egg you
on your birthday (it feels kind of like confetti eggs but more runny and colder), in this case a picture
speaks a thousand words. So that was fun.
I'm doing well though, Granada is a little
farther away from Managua than my last area, so the mail will
probably take a little longer to get here, but patience is a vertue. Sounds like I have two sisters who are
track stars and not just one so I'm glad to
hear that the track meet went well. Tell bishop Glenn that he
was my second favorite bishop (I think I have to say that seeing as how dad was one) and that I
remember what he told me the Sunday before I left. It sounds like mom really likes her calling, and
thanks dad for the emails so keep them coming. One of the things that we are teaching everyone right
now is to keep reading, praying, and going to church. I'm sure that you all are already doing those
things, but just remember that its by the little things that we make the biggest differences. Well I'm just
about out of time, but I love you all and look forward to hearing from you next week.
but three kids. They're really cool and although the baptizmal service wasn't very heavily attended, it
So last Monday after writing home, we went over to the house of the branch president and they threw
me a suprise birthday party. It was really nice of them and it helped me to remember that I'm loved from
Central and North America. Elder Paz bought me a cake and apparently the tradition here is to egg you
on your birthday (it feels kind of like confetti eggs but more runny and colder), in this case a picture
speaks a thousand words. So that was fun.
probably take a little longer to get here, but patience is a vertue. Sounds like I have two sisters who are
was my second favorite bishop (I think I have to say that seeing as how dad was one) and that I
remember what he told me the Sunday before I left. It sounds like mom really likes her calling, and
thanks dad for the emails so keep them coming. One of the things that we are teaching everyone right
now is to keep reading, praying, and going to church. I'm sure that you all are already doing those
things, but just remember that its by the little things that we make the biggest differences. Well I'm just
about out of time, but I love you all and look forward to hearing from you next week.
Elder Bever
Comments
Post a Comment