Happy BDay!

 
Subj: Re: Happy BD
Date: 3/4/2013 2:25:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
From: ethan.bever@m ldsmail.net
To: WLBever@aol.com

Thank.you so much for all that you do. I love you very much and hope you can feel that from all the way down

here in Nicaragua. Don't worry about the tail, it was from an Iguana not a rat :)

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:17 AM, <WLBever@aol.com> wrote:

Hi Ethan, Elder Bever-

Today is March 3rd and it is your birthday! So Happy, Happy Birthday Ethan Dear!!! as the song
goes....... ...... ...... . We just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you especially on this the
anniversary of the day you joined us in this life. And what a blessings you have been from that day to this.
We love you so much and are as proud of you as we can possibly be. It is so good to hear that you are happy
• in your service and loving and enjoying the people. What could be better?
Today was a good day for us. We had a nice turnout at Church and an especially nice testimony meeting.It
turned out that Scott attended our testimony meeting and he bore his testimony. He bore a very strong witness
of the Savior and His role in our lives and the source of our callings etc. The room was so quiet and the spirit
was very strong. I'm sure that I wasn't the only one to feel the spirit and I hope that it touched the lives it
needed to touch.
I teach the temple preparation class and that has been a lot of fun. It is a class where they really want to learn
and that is quite refreshing. Three of the class members are preparing for missions and will move on to Mission
Prep and the others will now take the Family History course and hopefully get hooked on their family history. I
took our file of family names that we have researched and completed the temple work for. It is really gratifying
to see all of those names (people) completed - there are about 3500 of them. Last week I got 16 women
endowed - I wish it would be that easy to get the men done. Their are always sisters in the temple that are
looking to help someone do a name and so I am more than happy to accept their help.
Your dad has been feeding the animals over on Lower Highland for grandpa on Sunday mornings. It has been
a huge service and your Grandpa is so very appreciative of his help. It was very difficult for him to get his
chores all done and over to the church prepared for his meetings so Jim has greatly reduced the pressure and
made Sunday a much nicer day. I just hope that it hasn't added too much to Jim's plate.
We had a "break the fast" dinner after Church and before the CES Fireside featuring Elder Bednar. There were
over 40 that stayed and enjoyed pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw, chips, cookies and ice cream - not too
shabby. We try to bring everything from home ready to serve so there really isn't any Sunday labor involved or
, much use of the kitchen.
I talked to Stephen last week. His excitement level is still pretty high. The guys in his apt. are all RM's from
spanish speaking countries so they told him that there is no time like the present to learn the language so they
' have spent some time speaking in spanish only. He's loving it.
I'd better sign off - I know that you haven't much computer time. So Happy Birthday - I gave your mom $50.00
to put in your account for your birthday so find something good to spend it on - it's there.
Our love - Grandpa and Grandma B - Oh, I almost forgot. In one of your pictures you had your mouth tipped up
to receive something that looked suspiciously like a rats tail. Tell me it wasn't?!





Comments