Happy 13 Days 'til Christmas!
Sent: Monday,
December 10, 2012 11:18 AM
To: Jim And
Sandy Bever
Subject: Happy
13 days 'til Christmas!
Hi there!
It was fun to read all of your emails, they made me smile. I'm sitting in a tiny little room right now that's
l0'xl0' and about 90 degrees, so no it hasn't snowed here in Nicaragua yet and they're saying that its not
likely this year
;) But we're officially in summer here and
they do say that it
doesn't rain here for like 6
months straight but because its so humid here everything still grows year round (thought that was
interesting).
It looks like you found a nice Christmas
tree, and I'll look for something to put up in our house here in
Ticuantepe. Emily: I'm not sure what you could make to ship here, but perhaps like some seat cushons.
Everyone here
uses those plastic chairs and I never thought they were all that comfortable
but after
walking like 2
miles to find some family, nothing beats em. I've sat on some pretty sad things here to
teach lessons.
I'm glad to hear that Mom had a nice trip. As far as packages go, just tell everyone that I got their
package this week and they don't need to
worry. Truth be told, I'm
sure a couple will come
late but that's
just fine. I just don't want anyone to
worry about it.
Our area is doing well right now, we
haven't baptized a whole bunch of people, but we're working really
hard and perhaps the results won't show so much while I'm here. Elder Garcia and I are contacting a ton
and everyday we find at least 6 new families.
I'll plan on 4:00 my time here in Nicaragua to SYPE, so it will be fun to see you all.
Well this week I learned more about the
Atonement and how much it means to the people here and to
me. Christmas is a wonderful time to learn about the Atonement because that's when we understand the
best gift that was ever given.
I hope everyone has a great week because I know that I will.
Love,
Elder Bever
It was fun to read all of your emails, they made me smile. I'm sitting in a tiny little room right now that's
l0'xl0' and about 90 degrees, so no it hasn't snowed here in Nicaragua yet and they're saying that its not
Ticuantepe. Emily: I'm not sure what you could make to ship here, but perhaps like some seat cushons.
hard and perhaps the results won't show so much while I'm here. Elder Garcia and I are contacting a ton
and everyday we find at least 6 new families.
I'll plan on 4:00 my time here in Nicaragua to SYPE, so it will be fun to see you all.
me. Christmas is a wonderful time to learn about the Atonement because that's when we understand the
I hope everyone has a great week because I know that I will.
Love,
Elder Bever
Comments
Post a Comment