Hi!

 
From: Ethan Bever [mailto:ethan.bever@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 12:37 PM
To: jsbever@molalla.net
Subject: Hi!
Hello everyone!
So I'm writing to you from a hot little room with about 10 minutes to finish up because I couldn't log
onto my account for some reason, but here I am.
We had an earthquake here the other day and a volcano erupted a little ways away also, but it was in the
other mission. Everything's just fine and nothing is in the least bit different for anyone here.
The food here isn't that great, I eat rice and platano (kind of like banana) every meal (which means
lunch because that's the only meal that we really eat) and everything here is fried. Thank you for sending
photos to the mission office, we're having a zone conference here tomorrow and they're for a slideshow.
(hopefully you sent the really embarrassing ones).
I've learned a lot during the week, my Spanish is getting better everyday and things are coming more
natural to me. The culture is more comfortable too, although I'm reminded that I'm not a "Nica"
every time the kids yell "mire gringo!", but then I just yell "Donde" right back. .. Anyway, I'm out of
time, wish I could write more and send pictures, but I'll do that next week. Have a great week, and tell everyone I said hi for me. I haven't forgotten about you yet,
Love, Elder Bever


Pres. and Sis. Monestel





Comments